In the latest edition of our series of studies about data centres, we illuminate current challenges they face as well as strategies to overcome these. IT professionals from companies in German-speaking countries (DACH region) provide valuable insights into how they assess the status quo of their IT infrastructure and how they are equipping themselves for the future.
- how IT departments are meeting skills shortages
- which solutions are being used to counter supply and chip shortages
- how the acceptance of refurbished hardware is changing
- the causes and financial consequences of disruptions in data centres
- the role played by comprehensive sustainability concepts for IT